Combined tax and accounting service
Our combined tax and accounting service is appropriate for
small or medium sized companies.
We can handle your tax and accounting needs wherever you are based in Spain. This is possible due to the existence of online filing of tax returns and accounts, as well us our nationwide network of gestorias.
Details of our service
Our service is charged at a fixed monthly rate and includes all of the necessary statutory filing requirements for a company, namely:
- Preparation and submission of thrice-yearly returns for payments on account of company tax (applicable from Year 2 onwards);
- Preparation and submission of quarterly returns, where applicable: IVA (Form 303) and Retentions (Forms 111 and 115);
- Drawing up of the annual statutory accounts and submission to the Mercantile Registry;
- Preparation and submission of the annual company tax return (Form 200);
- Preparation and submission of the annual informative returns (Forms 180, 190, 347 and 390);
- Standard tax advice.
The following are not included in our monthly charge:
- Registry charges for the filing of the annual company accounts. These amount to approximately 40 Euros per annum.
- Where required, specialised tax planning advice for the company or directors. This is charged at our consultancy rate of 100 Euros per hour.
Our monthly fee for the above starts at 90 Euros. In order for us to give you an exact quotation, please contact us, providing the following information:
- The approximate monthly number of transactions that you expect to have.
- Your expected annual turnover.
Supply of accounting information
Most of our clients supply us with a quarterly spreadsheet
containing their income and expenditure. We will provide you
with a template and advise on how to organise this data.
Alternatively you may wish us to carry out your bookkeeping. If this is the case, please let us know and we will be happy to provide a quotation. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.